Talk
交谈
Oh brother I can’t, I can’t get through
兄弟,我不能,我不能生活下去
I’ve been trying hard to reach you, cause I don’t know what to do
我努力靠近你,因为我不知所措
Oh brother I can’t believe it’s true
兄弟,我不能相信这是真的
I’m so scared about the future and I wanna talk to you
我如此害怕未来,我想要与你交谈
Oh I wanna talk to you
我想要与你交谈
You can take a picture of something you see
你可以把你看到的拍成照片
In the future where will I be?
未来我会在哪里?
You can climb a ladder up to the sun
你可以攀上通往太阳的天梯
Or write a song nobody has sung
或者写一首没有人唱过的歌
Or do something that’s never been done
或者做一些从来没有被做过的事
Are you lost or incomplete?
你是迷失了还是不完整?
Do you feel like a puzzle, you can’t find your missing piece?
你是否感觉像个拼图,不能找到你那丢失的一片
Tell me how do you feel?
告诉我你的感觉
Well I feel like they’re talking in a language I don’t speak
我感到他们在用一种我不懂的语言交谈
And they’re talking it to me
他们在用这种语言与我交谈
So you take a picture of something you see
所以你把你看到的拍成照片
In the future where will I be?
未来我会在哪里?
You can climb a ladder up to the sun
你可以攀上通往太阳的天梯
Or a write a song nobody has sung
或者写一首没有人唱过的歌
Or Do something that’s never been done
或者做一些从来没有被做过的事
So you don’t know were you’re going, and you wanna talk
所以你不知道你要到哪里去,你想要交谈
And you feel like you’re going where you’ve been before
你感觉你要去你去过的地方
You tell anyone who’ll listen but you feel ignored
你告诉任何在倾听的人,但你感觉被忽略了
Nothing’s really making any sense at all
没有人真的想听明白你在说什么,
Let’s talk, let’s ta-a-alk
让我们交谈,让我们交谈
Let’s talk, let’s ta-a-alk
让我们交谈,让我们交谈
Comments
There are no comments.
Leave a Reply